Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 10: 8/18-8/23 (max time)

Monday
30 min swim, 21 laps
My kicking still feels quite awkward. If I keep my head "down" though and try to keep my kick in my body's shadow, I can feel very long and slick in the water... the feeling is just hard to hold with breathing, turning and navigating to think about.

Tuesday
1 hour bike
A heavy wind made this a shorter bike (distance wise) than normal. Feeling pretty slow.

Wednesday
22 run / 12 walk
This was supposed to be a 30 minute run but at 22 minutes I started lower GI cramps. Felt dreadful walking home, but was okay by the time I got there. Go figure.

Thursday
40 swim (26 laps, I think)
Did the first 10 in 15 minutes. Then another 15 in the rest of the time - lost count several times though, so who knows exactly. Overall this week feeling very tired and somewhat queasy. May have picked up a bug somewhere.

Friday
1 hour / 20 minute brick
Headwind kept the bike slow. First 10 minutes after transition the knees complain, but no major problems.

Saturday
40 minute beach run
Boring and not too pleasant, but do-able.

No comments: