Monday, August 18, 2008

Feel The Burn

image0001

As I start week 10 (which is actually week 11 of training since I redid week 4), the mental fatigue is getting harder to overcome. Run times are about to hit double what they were in week 1, and let's face it, running is just not that exciting. Any suggestions for my running playlist? Right now it's a strange mix of Pandora and TV found pop tunes and Christian alternative rock. In retrospect the dance & techno/big beat has always worked best for running, at least for me, but I'd be happy to take any suggestions based on the following playlist ;)

Mardy Bum, Arctic Monkeys (Catchy. I try NOT to be like the girl in this song though...)
Steady As She Goes, The Raconteurs (what is this song about? As I puzzle, time flies...)
Prophecy, Remy Zero
Main Title, Stargate SG-1 (woot! SG-1)
Maneater, Nelly Furtado (when she talks, she talks like she can handle it... can I?)
The Distance, Cake (yes, I'm going to distance...)
Defenses Down, Calla (what is this song about? Sounds like it didn't work out)
Mighty Good Leader, Audio Adrenaline (yep, I got one Mighty Good Leader to follow)
Satellite, Bosco
Better Do Better, Hard-FI
Underdog, Audio Adrenaline (that would be me)
Track 01 (this is some Crystal Method maybe? Anyway, a great trance track.. keep running.)
New Body, Audio Adrenaline (I am so getting one of those)
White Rabbit, Jefferson Airplane
Start The Commotion, The Wiseguys (Get up, get up, put your body in motion....)
Some Kind Of Zombie, Audio Adrenaline (too true)

No comments: